Thursday, June 21, 2012

Dragon Tattoo

Some "Girl with the Dragon Tatoo" related sketches that I don't think I ever posted.




Rooney Mara as Lisbeth Salander.


Noomi Rapace as Lisbeth, circa "The Girl Who Played with Fire" (2009 Swedish film).



Sadly, there hasn't been any news on whether or not there's definitely going to be an American adaptation of "Played with Fire" with Daniel Craig and Rooney Mara. Furthermore, David Fincher may not even return to direct if it does get greenlit. However, I could (reluctantly) live with him not coming back if it meant the studio was committed to finding a good replacement. Upon watching "The Grey" today for the first time since seeing it in the theater, I was reminded that I think co-writer/director Joe Carnahan would be an excellent candidate. The man clearly knows how to make a mature, complex,  uncompromising and emotional R-rated film. We'll see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment